PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 9th Mar 2022, 00:10
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Para337, the Minister and the public service are consrained to act within the law and also to operate with fairness, Equity, Natural Justice and all that other good stuff. That means they have to follow procedure and assume everyone is acting in good faith.

In mu opinion Minister Joyce's letter is as good as it gets.

1. He has acknowledged the existence of Glens matter.

2. He explained that he has to follow procedure.

3. He has stated that he expects CASA to apply the terms of his SoE.

What more could you ask for?

If Joyce were to say "Too right Glenny! Those CASA B%^$$%^ have stitched you up!". Then its now Joyces problem, not CASA's, to negotiate a settlement and come up with a few million to make you whole.
Yeah yeah Sunny, I know how it all works mate, trust me, I’ve been a pilot, worked in business, the corporate world and for government. The art of deflection, obsfucation, denial, blame shifting and ‘not recalling’ is a well honed craft that has been perfected by our mandarins under the Westminster system of injustice. As I said, it is nice that Glen got a reply from Tomato Head. But in reality and in the big scheme of things, Joyce’s letter and the SOE mean SFA. It doesn’t compensate Glen, it doesn’t right a wrong and it doesn’t bring about accountability. The best use of the letter is wipe ones ass with it.