PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-2 cadets
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2022, 22:18
Pegasus17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sainz96
does anyone have news about wizz? I’ve seen the news about them looking for cadets last week but didn’t received an invitation yet. My profile has been shortlisted since January.
I attended their Open Day in Athens last week.

The HR representatives explained that the number of candidates from each level (cadet, exp FO, CPT) they invite each month depends on their crew/scheduling/expansion requirements. It’s never a fixed number, it varies every month depending on their needs.

At some point there was a question about NTR cadets in particular. The HR representatives mentioned that: “there is no need for cadets during March, but maybe in April-May-June that will change”. Make of that what you will.

To my understanding they are keen on attracting as many candidates as possible (from all levels) to apply on their careers page, so as to create a significant pool that will enable them to cope with the company’s gigantic expansion plans, as and when required. Maybe at the moment their focus is on TR/Experienced candidates; let’s not forget that they have their own cadets from the WAPA program.

In any case, when applying the first step is for your application to be “shortlisted”. Once this happens, the next step is the invitation to an Assessment Day. Hopefully the company will be in a position of accelerated growth soon, so as to allow more candidates an opportunity for the assessment.