PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways-2
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2022, 18:45
bjones4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gsky
tks

As mentioned I have numerous "future travel voucher" ( as descried on the emails from BA.
However when I try to book using these voucher numbers , showing my correct emails and log in details, the BA web site says it does not recognise the details.
I dont know if an e-voucher is the same as a 'future travel voucher' but whatever it is called.. BA system wont accept the details they gave me
and as stated, phone calls are a , well, impossible to get an answer.
unless anybody had a contact phone number that might be answered??
The Future Travel Voucher (FTV) is different to the e-voucher. The latter let's you use the '125-' ticket number as a voucher code and it deducts the value at the time of booking. The FTV (which was the original mechanism for vouchers that where more trouble than they're worth) can only be used by calling unfortunately. Its basically your old booking that's made dormant, they then take that booking and make all the necessary changes to it to create your new booking - waiving all the fees in the process. Your new booking then exists in the system with your original PNR. If using multiple FTVs they adjust the balance accordingly. No easy way of using it I'm afraid.