PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 6th Mar 2022, 21:00
danigirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received an email last week inviting me to an assessment day this week in Melb. I was given Wed or Thur morning to choose from. I don't know if there have been any other assessment days held this year or not but if people have already been offered positions as mentioned earlier in this chat then there must have been unless they are internals and there may be a different process. From previous experience (pre covid), assessment days are usually groups of between 30-40 people so it will take a while to get through successful applicants as they are most likely short staffed within the recruitment team. If you haven't heard anything yet then just sit tight. No news is good news in this case. It's going to be a long process. I went through all of this in 2019 and the process took 6 mths from application to being offered a base. Sadly covid came along before I could start GS and well - the rest is history. Good Luck 🤞