PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 3rd Mar 2022, 20:09
CaptZeloZelo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cloud_surfer007
B737ngmax i applied for TR DEC back in october 2021. Passed the 3 stages up until the video interview and i was never ever contacted. Applied again !! In feb 2022 did the video interview also never contacted, I’m actively flying the 737-800 and type rated and nothing ?? Any idea on what’s going on ?? Seems you know stuff by your comments thanks
Right now our sims are running at Max capacity (no pun intended)....
It seems we are short of FOs at the time being with most of us doing high number of hours. We are also upgrading as many as we possibly can in our limited availability of sim slots. I'd say whenever they're in need of captains they'll look at DEC but for most of us here we hope it doesn't come to that anytime soon.
Many FOs here have been waiting for 3-6 years for the upgrade but due to the MAX and Covid situations never had the chance to give it a go.
As for MAX collecting dust in DWC; please head to DWC and take pictures for me as to what you're referring too. This isn't covid times no more. We're operating on all cylinders!