PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Near miss over Launceston Virgin DJ
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2003, 12:41
RTB RFN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here here Kaptain M and this has also ripped apart the aviation community.

Ask which people were implicated in all of the changes since 89 and the same old village idiots keep cropping up. It is these same village idiots that have reduced the service to VFR and reduced VFR to second-class citizens, RV8, and it is the PRO-SAFETY lobby that would prefer to provide (and in the case of many controllers) continue to provide VFR with that same serviceas IFR and do not distinguish the value of human life to what category or class of operations that happens to be on the FPL - despite legislation. As a pilot and controller I will prefer to be separated and provided with full service whilst under ATC control - I'm not good enough to see and be seen and unless I were flying NOE my head cannot be guranteed to be looking outside the cockpit 100% of the time and especially not that 3 to 5 seconds from visual capture to reaction to miss!!!!!

Some of the people on this forum should realise that the enemy is within the group they support not with those that are trying to protect them!