PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2022, 11:06
Imagegear

Received 28 Likes on 12 Posts
Interesting that apparently the Russians are running out of Missiles, Ammunition and other weapons. Although the supply lines are long, it would appear that they also lost some sources of material for producing these items.

MP Alexei Goncharenko.

So. The information is as follows. There was a meeting at night. Putin in the Urals Businessmen are called specifically for meetings so that no one flies away in a panic. They are not released from airports on private planes. All fortifications from the Ukrainian side were found and shot in advance. There was no tactical plan. I quote: "we had everything in the course of events." We hoped to take everything in 1-4 days. Discuss financial losses. War costs $20 billion a day. Putin is mad. I was sure it would be an easy ride. Rockets are few. Enough days for 3-4 ceiling. They are protected. There are no weapons. The Tula plant and the other 2 Rotenberg plants cannot fulfill orders for weapons. Rifles and bullets. Physically. Weapons are missing. The next weapon is really available in 3-4 months. And that!!! There are no raw materials. Total possibly longer. Previously, supplies were mainly from Slovenia, Finland and Germany. They are now blocked. We discussed that if Ukraine holds out for 10 days, then we will have to sit down on the negotiating table. Because there is no money, no weapons, no resources. Sanctions
"Problems in Russia with airports. No drones. Very saddened by the loss of the column near Kharkov and 200 people died. The losses on their part are serious. Quote: "Met fierce resistance from the enemy." They're shocked. The task: to survive nine more days," the MP summed up.

Another MP, Fyodor Venislavsky, confirms Goncharenko's claims that Russia has greater problems with reserves.

and for the people who cannot see the segodnya site:

"According to our intelligence, even before the start of the war (invasion), they had a limited supply of cruise and ballistic missiles, with which they are now shelling the civilian population. Today I receive information from friends from the Russian Federation that the stock of missiles is running out. They don't even have weapons for the new factions... Another good news from the Russian Federation. According to my friends, today in the Urals, the criminal of the Russian Federation Putler gathered his richest people with threats so that they would not leave Russia and not panic," the deputy said.

IG

Last edited by Imagegear; 26th Feb 2022 at 11:25.