PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2022, 13:30
Derfred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Telfer86
Just keep in mind that the QF pilots voted in a B scale for new SOs back in 2020
So on the Airbus you will top out at 65% of current top Airbus hourly rate
Say its all good , well you might feel different if as a 12 year SO you make 200 versus other SO on the trip who makes 300k
Welcome back, Telfer. What have you been up to whilst on LWOP? I’m guessing you made a lot of money as an industrial advocate.

Thank you for persuading all the S/O’s to take LWOP. If it hadn’t have been for you, so many S/O’s would have joined the long list of compulsory redundancies.

I’m very happy for you that you are back on $300K, and I really feel for the jealous $200K S/O’s who are flying and drinking with you. Perhaps if you bought them a beer and shared your remarkable insights with them they would forgive the salary inequity, and look up to you as a true aviation industry industrial mentor.

If you buy them a nip of single malt they might even vote for your next tilt at AIPA President.

We really have to fix this $200K S/O problem, otherwise we might be getting the wrong people in the job.