PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2022, 12:39
NutLoose

Received 2,944 Likes on 1,254 Posts
I did hope they would have attempted to put some form of peace keeping into the Country, instead all the west seem to be able to do is light up a few poxy buildings with blue and yellow while standing back and watching a Country and its people get destroyed.. AND I do not think he will stop there.
Nato no possibly not, but as Signatures on the disarmament agreement, individual Countries possibly yes, boots on the ground as peace keepers do not have to be involved in fighting, but they would have been a better deterrent than a bunch of half arsed sanctions that keep getting kicked down the road. Swift still hasn't been cut off from Russia, their passport holders should have been banned from the west as well as visas cancelled. the only way they would have been effective is if the lot was dumped on them the minute he recognised the two "states".
Why on earth will any other Country in the world ever agree to give up their Nuclear weapons in the future on vague not kept promises, North Korea included.

And yes, I still feel ashamed of our Country.