PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet and BALPA
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2003, 19:58
Little Friend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flaps,

I remind you that I posted originally as a result of BTB comments.

I disagree with you and we could tit for tat all day. And you know it.

The fact is after nearly £2000, 3 years membership I saw, nor felt any improvement in the lifestyle at easyJet, it got worse-and neither did you-because there was none.

Easy will not agree to anything while the market plays into their hands-only when the bottom line is affected will REAL changes take place. In the meantime they will play ball over smaller issues.
If MYT go to the wall-what do you think will happen to any agreement then-history will repeat itself. You have a long way to go to even meet contract T&Cs. Ring Storm and ask about Excel/Ryanair-then think of your family.

So I agree easy needs representation. So why is it so difficult, in an "airline" like easy, to recruit members?

You have an image problem and you could start to improve that by standing by the FO on JM. Member or not. They are a colleague and a professional.

Paul, I've had it with this. I do wish you good luck and hope for the sake of the excellent, hard sufferring(friends), crews you pull something out of the hat.

LF