PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyTeam vs Rivair(Rózsavölgyi Air) HUNGARY
Old 22nd Feb 2022, 08:41
Rivair01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nord121
Rivair is currently under investigation and has changed there name if you ask the Hungarian CAA for a list of the approved ATO Rivair ain’t on it.

I had a great experience at fly team and got my PPL in 28 days with the advertised cost plus exam fees.

But thats down down to the instructor I had and the fact we worked together to fly the maximum amount of time whenever the weather was good. It’s pot luck now as he has gone off to the Airlines. All together the training I received was excellent (I think) quick and cheap. This was just my experience though.
Dear nord121,
We can proudly tell that we have never been under investigation. We have a nice and clean history as a pilot school. You can find us under HU.ATO.0029. We have 2 companies. One is Rózsavölgyi Air - it is dealing with sightseeing flights only and the other company is Agro-Aero 2000 Kft. Rivair is our brand. Rivair.hu for Rózsavölgyi Air Kft., Rivair Pilot School (rivairpilot.com) is for Training and RivAirShow is for air show.
Also you can find our certificates from CAA on our website rivairpilot.com - About us - certificates
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.