PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet part time contracts.
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2022, 21:44
FGE319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Duca
In fact that’s, eventually, the way I want to follow. It’s either mpl with ezy or not doing this job at all since paying for flight training would become a way bigger gamble.
There are other sponsored schemes though. I trained outside the UK with hours building in Polish Aeroclubs, so this may be another option for you even if it takes longer.

For what it's worth, I was told Part Time would be difficult at Easy due to base size (larger bases will likely be far easier). I left in late 2019 (after many years in the company with a 2 year break in the middle) for a company on a little less money but with a more suitable for my circumstances (but still full time) contract, however that hasn't been overly stable in the last 2 years and has a lot of out of base flying currently, where avoiding that was specifically my reason for choosing Easy (and the company I currently work for) in the first place. The other company also offers bases in both our home cities (in different countries, both non-EU), although the one we'd prefer long term wasn't a factor at the time of leaving.