PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 19th Feb 2022, 18:42
B737ngmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Desertboki
I do sympathise with you and can see your point of view. It has been a horrible 2 years for aviation but please remember those who have been working have had their terms and conditions eroded considerably too. Flydubai have taken advantage of this. I wish you well on your flydubai quest if that is what you fancy. The hotel star rating is much more than the rating. As you were in EK you will find that they have standard for choosing a hotel for quality of life.. 24/7 room service is a must for flight crew that are sleeping on minimum rest during the day and want to eat at night. With considerable time spent away from home it can be a big factor for many. If you spend a 7-10 days a month in an Ibis style hotel. As you have probably connections in Dubai I would strongly consider getting in touch with colleges about flydubai. I comment on her as a warning and to highlight the trappings of flydubai.I believe there are 2-3 very pro company posters and I find that very misleading. Some others accuse me of being pessimistic, these people have never worked at FlyDubai. Most current flydubai employees do not comment on here.
This guy is a broken record 😂😆
He's self appointed savior of pilot community, and his pessimism means no end. Ignore him fella's.

Last edited by B737ngmax; 20th Feb 2022 at 02:41.