PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 18th Feb 2022, 09:32
Desertboki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All crew hotels are 4 stars except Budapest and Krabi. Never been to both of them so I can’t judge them.
——-They were all 4 star your last post.

Why is your friend ‘unfortunate’? If you feel pity on him that says something about you. If he doesn’t like it then there are other options around the world—-—Do not worry he is leaving like so many more FOs in FZ to in the coming months.

The command time will come down again. We’re taking in 17.5% of the amount of MAX’s Southwest receives in 2022.——-I have no idea what southwest has to do with FZ or command time. There will never be an early command in FZ. As you said training is at max capacity. They will look for the quick fix of DEC options like they are right now.

A guy I know that went from FZ to EK many moons ago developed ‘obstructive sleep apnea’. According to himself due to sleep deprivation.——-How long was he working for FZ before hand ? It sounds like it could be cumulative after long periods?

The rosters are really not bad tbh. No bidding or swapping is a big issue. ——-That’s true.
Please ask any current flydubai pilot what the rosters are currently like in flydubai.I have seen some. This could not be further from the truth. All anyone has to do is ask and you will find the truth.

Last edited by Desertboki; 18th Feb 2022 at 10:32.