PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS truth challenge, can you post without the attacks????
Old 26th Dec 2003, 09:57
Mixture Rich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys,( & Girls) for the positive responses.

I think that with the application of common sense ( ie turn those bloody transponders on for Chrissake, who cares if it costs 10 bucks in terms of landing fees or Nav charges - if you can't afford that, you can't afford to fly) and, some tolerence for the bound to happen occassional slip up that we all make from time to time by the less perfect amongst us, me included, we can make this poorly fitting shoe which has been thrust upon us, fit.

It wont be a good fit and it will make us stumble from time to time but if we are careful we, hopefully, wont fall A over T.

In the meantime, perhaps Minister Anderson, ( 'cos he didn't llisten to my letter ) CASA, AA, Mike Smith and HRH R Smith, will listen to the concerns we pilots (from GFPT to ATPL) and ATC's are voicing and modify the current NAS to suit Australian conditions. Either that or we import the complete US system to bring ours up to scratch...but then we cant afford that, which is why we have the Silly Solley's version.
Compliments of the Season to all and yeah, Im workin' too.
Regards,
MR