PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 17th Feb 2022, 11:19
Desertboki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by transport jock
It would be nice if the people who made comments degrading Fz actually knew what they were talking about.

No hotel that are used for layovers are anything less than 4 star.

Not one single person has complained about Daman since that came into effect. I can’t say the same for the previous providers.

There probably is an unspoken rule that you can’t move during the bond period, but if ek gets desperate like they have in the last, then rules change..

As for the deep night turns, do you really think EK only does day flying with no night turns? I would personally rather do a flight and sleep in my own bed afterwards than in a bunk in the aircraft..

I have said it before many times. Ek and Fz suit different people who want different things. It all depends what you want out of the job. Neither is perfect but there is no perfect airline job in the world. Just look at what happened to the one in the fragrant harbour that was once one of the most prestigious ones to work for..
Every Carrier in the Middle East operate night turn arounds. No other carrier in the ME have roster as bad as flydubai. No other ME carrier operate 4 + hour routes regularly at night to the North Central Asia/ Russia at night in winter months, de icing with out engineering.The only exception is Air Arabia but they do not have as many destinations.