PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 17th Feb 2022, 05:58
tossbag

Received 176 Likes on 102 Posts
I feel sorry for Miss Spence. A lamb to the slaughter.
No, she's been around those circles for quite some time. For her to think it will be different for her is naive.

Having said that, she should also know that the lot of it, CASA, ASA etc is a mysogynistic pig show. It's all documented. Margaret Staib copped the same sort of rubbish in the senate that Pip Spence is.

The thing about the senate RRAT that two dogs posted that got to me was the rambling, nonsensical rubbish that both she and the git with the American accent spoke about the Blackhawk. And the rubbish about the poor beggar (sarcasm) flying without the medical. She could have easily shut that down, you fly without a medical, even if it is only 'cost sharing' you're a clown. No correspondence entered into. For her to not know that the medical is what keeps your perpetual licence valid is extremely poor form.

She is being very poorly advised and undermined and will suffer the same fate as those before her who said 'f*** this, I'm out of this pigstye' I'm just wondering why the pack of a-holes behind her were there if they weren't going to advise and help her?

An interesting contrast to the rambling and bull**** was the fellow that answered the avmed questions. Short, sharp and on point.