PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 16th Feb 2022, 19:36
AIMINGHIGH123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rotorwills
This is clearly a swipe at RyanAir, that is unfounded. The training schools did not have the ways and means to keep the flow going. I have an old colleague who is in this environment and he maintains that they have a full compliment of cadets, now and for the next 9 months. In fact their is pressure to increase their output as there are concerns within the airline that their expansion plans are jeopardised by lack of aircrew.

The idea of potential entrants to our industry that are being charged large sums, unfortunately is a fact and this appears that it just may continue. Sad state of affairs in my mind, but realistically, it is what it is.
Many in flight school had postponed training. Over the next few months they are going to be catching up and flooding the market.

Still what another year before the likes of BA etc possibly open up and people from RYR jump ship so in the mean time ramp up TR costs.

Just my opinion. Sad but it’s the situation we are in. Weren’t easyjet charging €35k for TR even in the good times?