PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 12th Feb 2022, 13:31
Climb150

Received 53 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Hamley
Sorry to butt in but as an observer to your recent discussions in this thread ( with zero skin in the game ) I have noticed the way you guys use the term ‘flow’.

It strikes me as a word/concept that masquerades or is perceived to have more weight and meaning than what it actually does. Kind of like when a politician promises something during an election and we all know they’re just saying it.

Recently talking about this stuff with people I have noticed it used more frequently as if it’s part of some natural process. Just be careful what you sign up for out there guys and be mindful that perceived benefits don’t always end up to be actually benefits.
If you are a pilot for an AA owned regional (PSA, Piedmont etc) you absolutely have a guaranteed job at AA if you can wait for your number to come up (6 to 8 year wait atm). That's not a rumour or a recruiter trick it's fact.

The question lately is can Australians working at these airlines flow if they are on an E3 and currently the answer is no.