PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-10
Thread: Luton-10
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2022, 05:10
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
To highlight just two examples in the Phase 1 statement, given by LTNman and thanks for your continued research and information in this forum.
A set of potential solutions have been assessed in order to define the best way to accommodate the future demand at Terminal 1.
However, these may be adapted and refined to meet future operational needs, dependent on how the demand evolves over the next few years.
Fabulous non statements that ramble and say nothing other than, we will change these things as we need to and when we want.

I am still not convinced that carriers are going to find the same level of pax as they enjoyed pre-Covid. The UK is (I suggest) heading into a recession that will take several years to work through. Bear in mind that the 2008 crash took more than five years and some people only just got back in balance before Covid. I have already made myself unpopular in the Heathrow forum by saying that R3 will never be built. So I shall say that the second terminal here is a lot further off than some would like to think.

Last edited by PAXboy; 11th Feb 2022 at 08:52.