PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2022, 02:21
BuzzBox

Received 89 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
Atagi has updated their advice on vaccine with C-19, DA of Victoria has conceded defeat with his 3 vax rule. My question what will MM of WA enforce on international travelers? As an Australian I’m required to have shots to enter WA and fulfill my employment obligations. What will the international tourist be subject to?
As of 8 Feb:
(a) a direct international arrival who enters Western Australia and meets both the vaccination requirements and the additional requirements must comply with the self-quarantine requirements; and

(b) a direct international arrival who enters Western Australia and does not meet both the vaccination requirements and the additional requirements must comply with the centre quarantine requirements
"Vaccination requirements" means a full course of an approved COVID-19 vaccine plus a booster vaccination. So, an international tourist who is fully vaccinated and boosted must self-quarantine at a suitable premises for 7 days (plus testing requirements). An international tourist who is fully vaccinated but not boosted must go to hotel quarantine for 14 days. Under Commonwealth rules, an international tourist (ie non-citizen/resident) who is not vaccinated will be denied entry to Australia.

https://www.wa.gov.au/system/files/2...ctions-No4.pdf