PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freedom March Graham Hood
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2022, 01:29
dr dre

Received 361 Likes on 199 Posts
Originally Posted by twentyelevens

I realise I’m being harsh, but like me, I reckon a lot of people are fed up with people making ad hominem attacks on colleagues and fellow Aussies while claiming some sort of self granted moral high ground.

You want to talk about ad hominems, I've been called a Communist and a Stalinist by people with no understanding what those terms mean.

I'll dispute the majority of people are fed up with those promoting vaccine mandates. 96% of Australians have gotten vaccinated, and whilst that doesn't necessarily mean they all support a mandate, I'm going off the fact the opportunity people have to voice their displeasure at the mandates, these anti vax rallies, are only populated by the usual nutjobs. The majority of people, 71% to 14%, supported Djokovic being kicked out of the country, there doesn't also seem to be any increase in support for the two anti vaccine parties, the UAP and One Nation, garnering a grand total of 1% and 3.5% polling support respectively. Which surprises me because given the amount of vastly annoying UAP ads I see smeared across TV and the internet I would've expected more support for the dingbat duo of Palmer and Kelly.

Opinion polls also show majority support for vaccine mandates from a range of things like entering shops to sporting events to air travel.