PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freedom March Graham Hood
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2022, 20:13
Captn Rex Havack

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Do you support the withdrawal of healthcare to an obese person that chugs KFC for breakfast, Maccas for lunch and Dominos for dinner?

Do you support the withdrawal of healthcare to a type 2 diabetic that continues to drink 5 cans of coke a day and eats sausage rolls for brekky?

Do you support the withdrawal of healthcare to a smoker, a drug addict, a mentally ill person?

They are all making choices that affect their health outcomes

Not being vaccinated affects health outcomes of OTHERS. I can't catch being fat over a beer from a fat pig,
I won't catch diabetes from a diabetic over a beer, I can't catch lung cancer from a smoker. over a beer etc etc. I CAN catch covid from a selfish anti vaxer over a beer. So YES, if
you are happy to be unprotected against a highly contagious virus, and if you are happy that your actions can put another in hospital, yes, you pay.

And all the anti vaxers who run the line about inadequate or rushed research and their concerns regarding possible effects - guarantee 99.99% of them will go to a GP for an ailment
and then happily toddle off to the chemist and shove down their throat the pill the doctor prescribed even though they've never ever heard of it.