PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2022, 23:19
whatsthewocl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vesterbronx
I’ve got a short phone interview later this month for DEC. Presumably to check my motivation etc. as mentioned in this thread.
I could only find F/o salary in this thread, could someone help me with the Captain salary/pension/Per diems etc. E.g. on the Global. Even better if a scandinavian resident could reply 😀
PPJN is gone unfortunately.

Thanks
Commander: €94000pa plus per diems which are variable, plan for €30-40 per day, tax-free. Some countries have fixed pd at €40 so please check for Scandinavia.
You also get “extra day bonuses” paid each quarter & at the end of year. Expect another 5-10k maximum in these payments.
Most likely salary is reduced for the first 6 months as I believe to 80% during your probation period. Latest news is a 5% pay increase, paid as a supplement each month for all vaccinated crew who maintain their covid-19 vaccination status and 5% on top of yearly appraisal bonuses. Must have worked over 204 days to qualify, I.e. don’t catch covid.
Roster 17/13 fixed. Vacation built into your off days. Required to pick an addition two extra “standby days” for travelling one day early at the start of your nominated months also. All training in off days. Sim mostly UK now - expect 2200L earliest slot times if you are a lucky crew.

Great crews (some unfortunately yes now are leaving), sometimes a cocktail in the Caribbean, sometimes China (HK!!) covid jail. Every trip is different; it’s what makes it. You will fly a modern business jet all over the globe with often fantastic people. What VistaJet sell is what you get, no grey areas and that is made clear from the very beginning. It is what you make it at the end of the day. We work hard but play hard too. (OK for the Global we sleep first then we play hard!)

Best of luck.