PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I need a meal cart for my kitchen!!
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2003, 07:25
qfmike737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a little dream of mine

I've wanted to post this dream before but I have held off because I thought people would think i'm a bit of a nut...but I think it's the right time now..being xmas day and all!

One of my dreams has always been to open up a restaraunt chain called something like "Heathrows Intl" or something where people eat in Airline type seating with 3 choices of class so there is some form of segratation...oh u gotta love it!..economy, business and first class cabins with every window having a view of some projected footage of certain flights taxiing through different international ports flying day and night depending on the time of day.

Customers would be given boarding passes which they could buy in advance or be given as a gift then all they have to do is book their flight.

Upon arrival they walk down a aerobridge and are seated by crew and there will be waiters dressed as a flight attendants inside waiting to serve them. All through the meal service there will be different flight attendants dressed in different uniforms for example there could be one dressed in the Thai Airlines uniform with a trolley with authentic thai food and then another flight attendant dressed in say Alitalia serving Italian cuisine. How fully cute is that!!! we could have the most multicultural crew ever!!!

Customers in ecomomy may just be customers that want a really quick meal for lunch etc so they have preset meals like a normal airline so they can come and go and eat. Business class can be for a slightly more formal occassions like family dinners or business lunches with the same meal service as first class. It would be like a buffet with all u can eat from the trolleys.

In first class it's tailored more for speacial occasions and functions. For example weddings or business functions. Powerpoint presentations could be made over the personal audio/video equipment and projector screens. Conferences would never be the same again!!!

Some people may never be able to fly first class but....now we can allow people to have a little taste of it!!

Anyone want to go into a partnership business with me??