PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35C Accident - USS Carl Vinson
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2022, 12:40
sandiego89

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by SpazSinbad
Sounds like a generic uboob music soundtrack. Before YouBend was taken over by gargle one could - with flare - add music to otherwise boring videos of yore. So this is my - but I like it - ob nauseous - video with soundtrack. For some reason I cannot fathom gargle cut the last bit of da tool musick (diff trak from same al bum).

At 5min 10sec the A4G has a TAXI ONE WIRE which is still kinda scary. Early I think the one that rolls on port drop tank during arrest was put upright to taxi out of the landing area with only minor damage to the tank and the wingtip (got buffed out by the BUFFER). At the start the A4G pilot closing the canopy is the one going into the oggin from a bad catshot. Barry Evans was lucky to NOT have been able to eject as it was calculated he would not have survived but youse see him RESCUED by the HELO to stand upright taking off his flight gear.

RANFAA A4G Skyhawk HMAS Melbourne Early 1970s
Cracking video spaz. That catapult track, especially the waist cat, looks very short. What did the stroke feel like? I had heard the short hydraulic cats on the early Essex class were especially brutal. Thanks, Dave