PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Pilot held on Drink allegations
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2003, 05:57
bjcc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newarksmells,

I thought this side of it had finished now...go on then explain why it is that the Security man has done something wrong...???

Perhaps, while you are there, you can provide justification for sueing anyone who tells the Police anything, like 'I saw Fred Smith rob that person', 'John Brown is selling drugs', or 'I saw ********* hide a knife in his sock before he went off to catch a flight'. Because like it or not, it is exactly the same thing!

Interesting idea if you take your point isn't it. Don't tell the Police if you think someone is committing an offence. Remember one day you may be the victim of crime, how would you feel if someone may have information about who was guilty and said nothing, in case they got sued.

The evidence against this pilot is being provided by himself. In the shape of a blood or urine test. No one else. On the result of that evidence or some fault in proccedure the court will decide.

On the other hand you could try and be sensible the guard, whatever you think of him or who he works for has EVERY right to call in the Police.

Last edited by bjcc; 25th Dec 2003 at 10:00.