PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-3
Thread: Wizzair-3
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2022, 18:09
MDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does Wizz Air have any competence in managing their schedule, or is it quite normal to cancel flights without notifying customers less than two months before flying?

I booked DSA-AGP-DSA a couple of days ago for 27/3 and 30/3, and I've found out today (without any call or text to myself) that they've cancelled the 30/3 and subsequent Wednesday flights.

Considering Doncaster is one of their 'new' bases, the constant chopping and changing of their schedules indicates a poorly run airline that throws darts at the wall (pertaining to destinations) and has no regard for when those darts just fall off the wall.

Lots of big announcements about adding new routes and expanding rapidly whilst quietly slicing away at existing bookings/routes with no regards to their passengers.

Considering the well publicised negative treatment they give their pilots, the fact they hold their customers with such contempt is very telling.

Perhaps a bit of market research regarding route viability before entering into contracts with passengers wouldn't go amiss.