Old 1st Feb 2022, 10:07
skinduptruk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FOI request (18 Jan 22)

18 Jan 22

FOI Documents requested.

I seek access, under the FOI Act, to the following documents:

Hello FOI Team,

As discussed recently, may I make two requests under the FOI Act.

1. PG safety management documents (2017+)

May I seek any documents that capture CASA's ongoing safety management of SAFA within the date range (2017+) i.e. any documentation generated by CASA's work activities relating to the CASA review of PG safety statistics - as captured and reported in summary by SAFA's AIRS system - which may include, but not be limited to:
- Records of (phone and in-person) conversations between CASA and SAFA.
- Any meetings and workshop agendas, terms of reference, minutes, and tabled documents in support of any such meetings and workshops.
- Any reviews and reports including summary reviews and reports.
- Summary details of any surveillance actions by CASA on SAFA.
I agree to the removal of names of CASA staff and third parties, such that the requirement for consultation might be reduced.

2. ATSB-provided data documents (2017+)

May I seek access to notifications of pilot-reported paragliding incidents and accidents provided to CASA from the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) within the date range (2017+). The documents within this scope might include a centralised report of data, removing the duplication of data supplied through several sources, to provide me with a resource should I wish to subsequently seek access to documents relating to specific reports. I agree to the removal of names of CASA staff and third parties, such that the requirement for consultation might be reduced.

Date from
2017-01-01

Date to
2022-01-17

Do you agree to the removal of the names of any CASA officers from the documents you are seeking?
Yes

Do you agree to the removal of the names of any third parties from the documents you are seeking?
Yes

Consultation and charges

Consultation with third parties

Where consultation with a third party is necessary, do you agree to the disclosure of your identity for the purposes of third-party consultation?
Yes