PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IAG: BA restructuring may cost 12,000 jobs
Old 30th Jan 2022, 17:11
Plastic787

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by balpalover69
I mean, I don’t see the issue here, whilst you’ve been ‘patiently wating’ most of us have been sat on him on comparatively little or in some cases 0 pay.

the more PRP that skip the airbus FO’s with the attitude you have and who only just scraped past the cutoff, onto long haul, the better as far as I’m concerned.
Scraped past the cutoff despite having close to 1000 people below me. That’s like Usain Bolt scraping to victory in the 2008 mens 100m final. I have every sympathy for your situation, everybody wants you back, including me but just because you have suffered the horrible injustice of redundancy you do not deserve to have Long Haul seats ahead of those more senior pilots to you with valid bids. That’s the issue here. Surely if your situation has been so bad you’d be happy filling ANY seat, not promoting jumping past the seniority system. That speaks volumes as to your real intentions here. I’ll leave it there because I’m frankly getting pretty sick of it now. As others (not just me) have pointed out, there is only one viewpoint coming across as entitled here.