PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 29th Jan 2022, 02:51
Allyjay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Concerns about the work environment

Hey guys.
I'm growing slightly concerned about the glassdoor reviews from current employees, many are saying the business is extremely poorly run, its not a caring environment, management sucks, senior execs dont know whats going on, unforgiving restructure and changes etc... - examples 1. "Poor safety culture, Poor people culture, No recognition of good work". 2. " Leadership…. HA! What leadership? These “leaders” couldn’t lead themselves down a waterslide even if you pushed them at the top. Advice to Management. I would rather have my arms and legs eaten off by rabies infested lions than ever be within 100km’s of your rotten faces. Hope all of you quit, or even better, get done over in court." 3. "Poor management. Corrupt leadership. Bullying from everyone". Only 22% would recommend the place to a friend and only 9% approval of the CEO

Can someone who works there potentially shine some light on all the negativity online, is it really such a bad place to work??? i'm becoming slightly concerned as i said