PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exit Strategy
Thread: Exit Strategy
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2022, 07:57
Kurtis Chukle Willis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....and that is why many will find it near impossible to leave or may never leave...... just one more year, just a few more Dollars and I will be done. Heard it my entire career at Cathay. You have become institutionalized, with a massive fear of the unknown....probably rightfully so.
I left end 2020 after 20+ years, didn't take their ****ty deal. I signed a contract when I joined for pay that up until "sign or your fired" compensated for the harsh reality of working for Cathay Pacific. CX is not really that different from any large corporation, you either get involved....jump on the gravy train so to say, or you take your paycheck and don't give a damn. The second option is no longer viable. The world is starting to move on fast, in case you haven't noticed Hong Kong is not. The city was in trouble prior to Covid, what's changed since then? asking for a friend... The issues at play are bigger than you, bigger than CX and bigger than that sycophantic monkey Curry L@m. Time is not infinite, do yourself and your loved ones a favour and move on asap, its worth the risk. Good luck to you all.