PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 24th Jan 2022, 19:11
Another_French_Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother you again with the same question but...... you know, when some are called in one week and others still haven't been called after 2 months... I'm starting to ask myself questions about my candidacy : are the documents ok ? Is there a issue with my email and I haven't received it ? I hope you will understand the feeling.

I said to myself then, very well, I will contact the recruitment team to find out if there is any issue with all my documents & infos... Only for this purpose. After all, if all the documents are there but I'm not called, there's a reason. I would clearly prefer that they send me an email saying "your profile doesn't match" and that's it. But for the moment, the thing I see is people be called, and me, i'm confused... and lost.

And on the other hand, I read on the FAQ of the website, that it is forbidden to try to contact them, subject to seeing our applications be refused, even if it is to know where the file is.

"A: Applicants should not attempt to contact us regarding the status of their application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible for us to respond to applicants who enquire into their application status.
Applicants who “canvass” their application in this way may be disqualified from the selection process.
Applicants will be contacted WHEN they have been selected to proceed in the selection process. If you are yet to receive communication regarding your application,
then it is still under review.
Q. Can I be provided feedback in reference to the status of my application?
A: Unfortunately, not. it is not possible to provide a time-frame as to when OR if an application would be selected to proceed in the application process.
Applicants who do not follow the application procedure and/or attempt to “canvass” their application will be disqualified."

Do you have an opinion on the fact of sending an email to the recruitement team just to now if everything ok in term of documents ?

Best