PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2022, 09:41
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Ascend Charlie
I had completed the 2 Astra-Zeneca shots, and then had a Pfizer booster after 4 months, but apparently I had already been infected the previous day. The symptoms were very mild, a little headachy and just fatigued, lasted for about 10 days. It felt like side effects from the booster, but was the actual disease.

Get the shots. Don't believe idiot fat slugs like Palmer and Christensen, who have their own political agenda to push.
Why? It doesn't work anymore. Even the manufacturers are now admitting that. You may as well wait around for the next one which should be out soon, maybe this year? Who knows... but for most people the current version is a waste of time. Maybe if you're obese or have heart issues it's worth doing and you'd be slightly better off than without it. For a little while until it wears off.

What are Clive's political agendas regarding the vaccines, Charlie? What are George's agendas? Anything you can put your finger on? Sounds a little conspiratorial.

Speaking of Clive and George, they should probably strongly consider the shot as they appear quite overweight. Just my opinion.

They sell you something which you didn't really need and which doesn't do what it's supposed to. Then when everyone finds out it doesn't work they tell you you have to buy it again (and again). Then, they blame the failure of it on the people who didn't buy it. Then they tell you if you don't buy it (even if it doesn't work) you can't go to work or to the pub. Then they get really angry at anyone who asks why it doesn't work and prevent them speaking about it by "cancelling" them. I think Aussie Bob has a point. Have the vac or don't have it, but don't judge others for their choices. Did you judge them on their choice re the flu shot?

As for how society treats it's old and infirm, this line has been trotted out a bit lately but long before covid-19 we already had an abysmal record on this: nursing home scandals, old people being ripped off, abused, not given proper care. Indifferent and absent relatives. Offspring more interested in inheritance than caring for their folks. Robberies and beatings of vulnerable old people in home-invasions, rapes even. The "pandemic" treatment saw even worse with old folks in homes deprived of visits by loved ones, isolated from their only friends in the homes, denied human touch by the people in spacesuits "caring" for them, denied decent funerals, you get the idea. That line doesn't really work.