PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2022, 05:13
Angle of Attack

Received 33 Likes on 10 Posts
It’s obviously a fairly even split about 50/50 on the opinion of people in WA, either very happy to stay closed or completely against it.
WA provides only 15% of National GDP and if their borders stay closed it’s still a win for the Nation as royalties go to the whole country as well.
They should just keep it closed and then 50% will be happy and it’s tough for the other 50% but just start working on voting him out. McGowan was just talking now and he portraying that it is some type dystopian hell anywhere east WA. I just got back from the States, took the kids to Disneyland,
was a great trip, and get news that WA has done this, they need to get out into the world and see their policy is really only being pursued in China and Hong Kong. Feel sorry for the families that still can’t reunite. I see there will be more exemptions on Compassionate grounds, exemption equal a ton of red tape if anyone has had anything to do with travel to WA the last 2 years. QF should just give up on the Perth -London flights from now on, if any new variant comes along it will be back to the closing credits of Get Smart, all the doors again will close to WA.