PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2022, 21:04
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@TheCapn: I am not an office guy, other than some short visits last time I was at the EPBC was in March 2020 before the pandemic. Now I will be back to complete my training but definitely not for any office stuff BTW no one is swearing in Polish to international students sometimes people talk with each other and use some words to underline something if something is wrong, but its when people talk to each other and not to the student (office people talking to other office people present) what would be the point to swear to someone who do not understand it?

Every single student is asked the same kind of questions, of course the polish students are asked in polish. A lot of polish students have also failed theory questions and had to redo them, but they usually live at home so you don't see them living at the schools rooms for rent since they go home after failed theory check. There are far more polish students than foreign at the school so of course you see many more of them coming from their homes to fly after passing the theory check. So how can you say they have not been asked if you do not understand polish and BTW the asking is not in front of an audience.... if someone who is not polish do not do proper effort or do not know stuff it does not mean its "racism" to ask the person to upgrade the theoretical knowledge and everything asked is related to the practical task its not stuff like in ATPL theory exams that is not to be used practically. There were a lot of students from Turkiye who did their civil aviation licenses coming from military F-16 I wonder why they were all satisfied got all the training very fast and were very happy with the school? Maybe because they already knew all the necessary knowledge for each task in the training? There are also a lot of fresh students who were also very happy but they also did the effort to learn stuff. The school is definitely not good for people who just want to get a license but do not want to learn to fly properly and complete all the necessary training as it should be done, there exist other schools who just push people towards the paper and do not care if they know how to fly or not (I heard of schools where people do not fly PIC hours or solo by themselves even since those schools do not dare to let them fly alone). The school requires effort and its for people who really want to learn to fly and are prepared to give it proper effort. I have never seen anyone doing proper effort being unhappy with the school since December 2017 (before I have not been there so I do not know).

PS. During the pandemic everything was waiting for the students who were available to fly in Poland. So the only reason someone was not flying was failed theory since it was 100 % in the schools interest to have people flying when aircraft were standing empty and waiting. If the school was unfair they would just fly with not ready students 3x the time to complete the training instead of making sure that everyone is prepared for the lessons and wont be learning theory while in the cockpit flying. So everyone should be happy to skip those extra expenses and instead learn the stuff like it should be done before the practical lesson.

Last edited by KT1988; 18th Jan 2022 at 21:12. Reason: Adding postscriptum