PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prince Andrew Loses Military Titles
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2022, 10:15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There will be many information streams available that will enable those currently with access and an interest, to check Andrew’s version of events. Her Majesty will be one such party. Travel and medical records, plus the records of Andrew’s close protection officers being just a few examples. It seems possible to presume the Queen has acted on the basis of such information.

I believe the next stage in the legal process will be disclosure? In which each party must respond to requests for information from the other. At that point it should be relatively straightforward to determine whether the case is vexatious, or whether it might justify closer scrutiny?

I think the Queen’s actions, and those of Andrew’s legal team thus far, might suggest that, on the basis of what can already be determined, the allegations are not easily dismissed?

I rather suspect Andrew is in a situation that makes it difficult to disprove/discredit what is being alleged. I imagine there’s a chance he might not even try?