PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Psychometric testing
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2022, 11:46
morno

Received 318 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by galdian
2+2 = 4, ok basic maths so profiles, fuel calculations and so on - even only as a basic cross check - should be ok.
"Witch" Vs "Which", ok basic understanding of the english language which will be useful.

Answering a question with your "best" multiple choice then having to select your next "best" (or least worst) answer as well - great idea in a profession where Jung, Freud and all the other proponents would interpret the answers differently from each other - yeah, that really makes sense.
Finally because an individual has made up "their" progression it is the only possible progression that can be seen so anyone who doesn't see it are wrong?

The HR apparatus have enforced a position that their psychobabble means everything, experience nothing.
I think that's a great imbalance - but at least I get to see sequentially the person being bent over the desk and rodgererd!

Seems a strange one to me - but who's to argue with the psychobabblers??

Cheers.
When I did mine for the airline which required it, I then went through it with a psychologist afterwards and had it explained to me what my results revealed. It was rather interesting and I’d actually say spot on. Certainly taught me a bit about myself and areas which I could work on when it came time to upgrade.