PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And so it begins...
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2022, 15:38
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I spent most of the 2000's going after Nick Rhodes and the assorted cabal of misguided individuals we were then being attacked by (you may remember Trafalgar and Old China Driver :-) Compared to the situation now, they were choir boys. It was bad enough the pilots being attacked by management. Now, it seems the entire Govt is turning not only against the airline, but specifically against the pilots themselves. That will lead to a dangerous situation, where public anger will be manifesting itself directly against aircrew. It may be prudent to not travel in uniform anymore as someone may be so enraged to physically take action. I do feel that something terminal has taken place regarding the long term viability of CX, and now believe it may not survive in its present form. A very sad end to what was once the worlds greatest airline. Going back to Nick Rhodes (Ken Barley, Eddington etc...), they and their policies began the rot. We are now in the end game. Nick, you've got your wish. I did enjoy our jousting though. It was amusing knowing the groups you put together to figure out who OCD and Trafalgar were.