PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 10th Jan 2022, 04:53
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Ms Pip Spence response to my request

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a "cover up" of this matter. How is it that CASA would be prepared to present a "story" to the Ombudsman and refuse to share that "story" with me. If there was any doubt in my mind that Mr Alecks misconduct is being covered up at the very highest levels, that has been completely removed. Fortunately, Im a tenacious little devil, so have no option but to write directly to Mr Barnaby Joyce and call on him to direct CASA to encourage CASA to act with resaonableness and integrity. I must say, im extremely disappointed with Ms Spence.

Dear Mr Buckley,

Thank you for this email and the email you sent at 2.55pm on Friday, 7 January.

The independent review being undertaken by the Ombudsman on how CASA handled its engagement with you will examine the specific issue that you have raised.

I will pass on to the Ombudsman’s office your concerns about Dr Aleck, as well as drawing to their attention that Flight Operations Inspector, Mr Naomichi Nishizawa is a subject matter expert on this matter.

Yours sincerely

Pip

Last edited by glenb; 10th Jan 2022 at 05:10.