PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2022, 02:36
Jester64

Received 70 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
I don’t think Mark McGowan as given a flying Fxxk what the Federal Government thinks anytime in the last 2 years. And if you think what is going on right now in the Eastern States is sustainable…. Enjoy.
I didn’t say he did give a f*ck what the feds thought…but he has come out and said that the border needs to open at some point and that the virus will come in and that WA will need to live with it, but it wouldn’t be happening until very high levels of vaccination are achieved. Well now they are…

With regards to your previous post, who’s now dying over east? It’s the unvaccinated, the terminally ill, the extreme elderly (who if the vaccine doesn’t stop them dying from covid, than they were not going to live much longer anyway) and the extremely unlucky ones. It’s not much different to a bad flu season, a time where you and every other person who is calling for the WA border to remain closed were happy to enjoy exercising freedom of movement to cross state borders despite a virus killing over 1,200 per year. You didn’t give a **** back then, now all of a sudden your circumstances have changed so you give a **** now? You piss me off SOPS, me me me me

What’s happening over east is not sustainable, but it is being managed, and it’s only going to be temporary.