PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2022, 06:35
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers
We all know Netjets, Flexjet, Lux Aviation, etc. offer much better conditions and pay in comparison to Vistajet. Comparing Netjets/Flexjet/Lux Aviation conditions to Vistajet is like comparing Virgin Atlantic to Ryanair conditions, it's a useless exercise. So trying to keep on topic...

1) I've heard that crew are not given lunch/crew meals because the crew is told that's what their per Diems are for? Is this correct or just a false rumor? Again the other three mentioned are offering this. I do know that two of the other operators even pay for the crew dinner on their crew cards up to X amount but I wouldn't expect that from Vistajet.

2) What are the crew bases for Vistajet? Is it similar to that of DHL Leipzig? In other words, DHL crew are told to live in Leipzig but most don't, they live elsewhere.

3) Vista recently bought XOjet, XOjet has similar contracts to that of Netjets, Flexjet etc. Does this mean or Vistajet Europe might start to offer their crew the same as what they offer their US-based crew?
Go work for managed private jet clients instead of these low ballers mentioned. Get your per diems and donŽt worry! Any of the mentioned companies are good as a stepping stone and for sure good training environments for less experienced pilots on their way. Later on, find you private gig, and youŽll never look back. Good luck.