PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 7th Jan 2022, 03:38
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Hopefully Ms Spence has more integrity than Mr Aleck

Dear Ms Spence, CEO of CASA

I am sure you will agree that in order for the Ombudsman Office to arrive at the correct determination it is highly dependant on CASA providing truthful information.

I had been providing a multi base, multi entity style flight training delivery with CASAs full knowledge since 2011 when I took over operational control of AV8 in Darwin, and other bases including TVSA, Learn to Fly and Avia. Each of these bases underwent a formal CASA process.

Mr Jonathan Aleck the Executive Manager of Legal, International and Regulatory Services had misled the Ombudsman’s Office to be of the view that CASA first became aware of this structure six years later, just prior to October 2018, which is clearly not factual/truthful.

Can you confirm that CASA has now corrected this falsehood directly with the Ombudsman’s Office, or has CASA chosen to standby the assertion made by Mr Aleck, that CASA first became aware of the structure in October 2018.

An answer to this query will be integral to the investigation. I need to know whether this is a matter I need to prove to the Ombudsman’s Office. I apologize for involving you in this, but as I allege that Mr. Aleck has been dishonest in his dealings with the Ombudsman’s office, you are the most appropriate person in the Organizational Structure to approach on this matter, and to confirm CASAs position.

Yours thankfully, Glen Buckley