PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 6th Jan 2022, 00:15
glenb

Received 83 Likes on 38 Posts
1746, Joe Bloggs and the Ombusdams update

Cheers for the sentiments 1746 and joe bloggs. Unfortunately i spent Christmas day working from 10AM to 11PM and Boxing Day doing the same, nevertheless a great time with my family on the days that I was off.

I have been laying a bit low, letting the Ombudsman's Office do their work. We are a Covid household like so many now, with my daughter having contracted it on New Years Eve, (as the entire family predicted as she headed out on the night). Fortunately contained to her only, although the whole family at home for a week or so we are getting some time together, after the main Christmas and New Years festivities, minus my daughter confined to her bedroom.

I received this update from the Ombudsmans Office today.Our ref: 2019-713834-R

Dear Mr Buckley

I am writing to let you know that I am the Review Officer reviewing your complaint to the Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman about CASA. I apologise that I did not contact you sooner.

I am in the process reviewing and assessing the information and documentation on your file. Due to amount of information this process is taking longer than anticipated, but I am progressing your matter with priority. I also wanted to let you know that I will be on leave from today until the end of January, so will not have any further updates for you in that time. I will contact you again in February with a further update.

Yours sincerely

Catherine

Review Officer

COMMONWEALTH OMBUDSMAN