PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-3
Thread: Manchester-3
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2022, 13:05
HKGBOY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’m not sure I’d want MAN to handle anymore aircraft. They can’t handle the half full ones they have now.
The pax experience is abysmal. Departing T1 pre Christmas- the PIDs not updating check in information, means you have to hunt the desk,all the open food outlets were rammed full with nowhere to sit, yet swathes of empty tables & chairs were roped off around the closed units.
Coming back domestic you are dumped into T3 to a non functioning baggage belt with a blaring siren for half an hour. Then you have to trudge over to T1 with luggage to be picked up, & charged £5 for that privilege.Those unfamiliar with the layout appear lost.
Departing T2 pre New Year 45 minutes to clear security (SLA is 15).
that’s all aside from the non working skylink walkways- that they have no plans to re-instate.
The pax experience in T1/T3 is grim - there are next to no staff & those you encounter are bereft of any hint of caring.
The management appear to be way behind the curve on everything.
Those that have decided to fly during these challenging times are treated with disdain.
From my very recent experiences I’d say MAGs inability to provide for their current customers means the chances of providing resources for new cargo or diversions are pretty close to zero.