PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Aerodrome Mk IV
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2022, 12:28
Self loading bear

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Update Database

Happy New Year to verybody on this thread!
Asturias has updated the Excel list with all challenges since June/July 2021.
Thank you!

I have done some check-up on the list for the Mk III thread.
(as this thread is now closed posts can no longer be deleted, and the numbering was a bit messed-up)
I have colored the challenges in the MkIII sheet of which the photos have become lost,
So everybody can use these Airports again for a challenge without fearing to re-use photo's

I also managed to update the analysis on the 2nd and 3rd tabs in the Excel (originally set-up by by nvubu)
It shows we have handled 128 challenges and all have been solved! very good!
OUAQUKGF Ops and Asturias 56 are best in solving the challenges with 14 first posted answers.
I am sure there are more thread followers who have solved a number of challenges without posting the answer,
(| personally like the posted pun, but be careful not to give too much clues away)
Asturias posted the most challenges with 25.

One point I would like to share with you is:
We have not posted any double challenges this year (good!) but about 25-30 entries have been posted earlier.
(Munich-Riem for instance 3 times in 2020-2021)
This is of course not a problem as long as we manage to post different photos from the previous challenges.
(I think I have done Eindhoven 3 times)
Coming months I will try to align the various (slightly) mis-spelt Airport names and Countries so the list will become easier to check.

If somebody knows how to load this excel or the zip into the Wikipost at the top, please feel free to try!
(and explain to me later)

Attached Files
File Type: zip
WhichAerodrome Jan 2022.zip (676.5 KB, 17 views)