PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help UAL Capt Al Haynes Save his Daughter
Old 23rd Dec 2003, 23:24
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The way is clear

PLEASE TAKE NOTE. THIS IS HOW TO MAKE A DONATION IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE USA

As I stated in my post above I made a donation from Canada but I had to indicate I lived in California in order to satisfy the formula on the internet site. I sent an E-mail to the organization telling them of the shortcoming on the web site. Here is the reply.

Dear Lu:

Thank you very much for your comments. We already receive on-line donations from all over the world and I had not even noticed that they all had to indicate a state, along with their complete address. However, please be assured we have no difficulty in understanding the location of the international donors, since their complete address is included. I will talk with our web host people today to see if they can make the adjustment you requested. I just received your on-line donation and have your full Canadian address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thank you for supporting the NFT campaign for Laurie Haynes Arguello, and for taking the time to let me know of the donation page problem.

Janice
[email protected]

Come on you guys from the UK, Europe and OZ as well as other areas. With your help it can happen.