PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2021, 11:53
A_Van

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NutLoose
You’re living in cuckoo land,
No, I am living in the middle of the events addressed, having friends and relatives in the Ukraine too. While you are somewhere far away being brainwashed by BBC, CNN and other russophobic propaganda.

Ukraine may have more troops at the borders, but that was only in direct response to the threat of invasion that proved correct when you invaded Crimea,
Study history and geography of this region, please. Russia did not invade Crimea, nor did I personally. Before the Crimeans voted for independence, there were about 20K of the Russian troop legally in Crimea and the same amount of the Ukrainian troops. After the vote, about 30% of the Ukrainian troops were happy to volunteerly join the Russian army, about 30% retired and remained living there, and the last one third peacefully relocated to the mainland. No shooting, just 1 Russian and 1 Ukrainian killed by an unidentified sniper who likely wanted to start a big fire. Civil war in Ukraine started after the pro-nazi coup de etat inspired and supported by the West.

As for the Molotov Cocktails, as I said, bomb your own building then blame it on a neo nazi group to add to the list of excuses / reasons to eventually invade.
The reality is opposite to what you said. Insane nationalists threw bottles to the Russian consulate and they did not hide themselves.

More dangerous is "playing" with chemical stuff by the US mercenaries (or you may call them contractors or instructors) planning the same dirty tricks as "white helmets" (controlled by them) did in Syria.
Hope it will not happen.