PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2021, 10:52
Connie Wings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
Permits permits permits! As there is a lot of focus on the world 1 male tennis player refusing to prove vaccination to be able to play in the slam in Melbourne, he has already been registered to play. I would of thought given the current rules of entry for international arrivals he would be sent to HQ for 14 days if he does not provide evidence, there fore not to much of an issue at state level unless he does go to HQ and still try’s to compete. How would victorians feel if DA made an exemption for NJ to play!
Well, I gess this pandemia has shown worldwide that simply we are all the same, so far. It seems to me that selfish attitudes do not fit in this world anymore, and getting vaccinated is a humanitarian reason and has made the difference, saving lives. My conclusion is that no exemption should take place, in respect to Australians, as well as wordlwide people. Talking about athletes, they should be the examples so far, with good attitudes, otherwise think about lockdowns as a consequence of new COVID waves, which also affects their activities. Let's say, a very good example is RF, full of titles inside and also outside the courts.

Last edited by Connie Wings; 29th Dec 2021 at 11:02.