PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 18th Dec 2021, 07:31
Scorpape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Another_French_Pilot
Hi everybody,
I've been following your exchanges for a long time now and decided it was time to registrer on PP !

> The title of this topic being the selection process at Ryanair, wouldn't it be better if your Ryanair pro or con debate take place on a dedicated topic?
You could then debate in a corner provided for this purpose ? It becomes difficult to find the information we really want to exchange here : our experience of the select process.

> I have a question for those who have experienced the selection process.
A friend got the link for the online test while applying a week later than me ... I'm starting to worry if there is not a problem with my application. ATPL result ? We have the same MCC/JOC.
Is this a situation that some have already experienced ? Maybe it's totally ok and I'm worried about nothing

Thanks !
Don't worry too much, the answer time of Ryanair seems to depend a lot. I waited one month before receiving the online assessment convocation whereas some friends had it in 48h. Just make sure all your documents are uploaded in a proper manner.

Also for the age question, I was at Ryanair HQ this week for the assessment and most of the cadets were between 20 and 25 but one was something like 37 so don't draw conclusions too early !